Every day, there are more and more businesses using Shopify for their online stores, with more than 600,000 online businesses using this eCommerce platform. Coming from triumph in markets as strong as the American or English, as this software is reaping multiple cases of online sales success and also continues to expand in the Latin market (Spain, Mexico, Colombia, etc.). And that shows that they will be doing well, right?
We are Trennder, a Web Design and eCommerce agency, and today I am going to explain the success of the eCommerce platform, show you examples of Shopify stores and explain the advantages and disadvantages of this Software in case one of you is thinking of creating an online store .
Shopify saw its beginnings in 2006 with Tobias Lütke, Scott Lake and Daniel Weinand in Canada. Shopify is a leading eCommerce platform for e-commerce solutions. With it you can include the sale in your social media strategy, from an online store or even sell from a blog with your payment gateway.
Your solution is in the cloud and that means they can be managed from anywhere you are and can be created by anyone without the need to be or need an engineer or a graphic designer. Currently, with a Shopify store you have the possibility to choose between more than 100 templates, being these very detailed, modern and highly tested what makes these online stores are a very valid option to start an online project.
With a Shopify store you have different ways to sell, this is one of the great advantages of this eCommerce platform. Being able to implement online sales easily if:
– You want to make an online store. As you have already seen, many brands have opted to create a Shopify store to create their eCommerce platform.
You already have a Blog or a Web page in WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, tumblr, Wix, etc. and wants to connect it with a payment platform with a purchase button so that your visitors can buy your products or infoproducts.
– You want to create a store on a facebook page. If you have started like many other entrepreneurs marketing on Facebook, now you can create a store on Facebook take advantage of the large number of fans you already have and create an online store within your Facebook page.
Advantages of using a Shopify store
- From the preparation of the online store.
- You have 100 templates to choose from which you can modify the HTML and CSS code.
- Templates adapted for mobile commerce and Blogs.
- You have a system for managing CMS content.
- Assignment of an expert who will be your personal mentor to optimize and personalize the store.
- From the configuration of the shopping cart and online store.
- Includes Hosting and incorporates unlimited bandwidth and daily copies.
- Includes more than 70 payment gateways, including PayPal, Stripe, Monei, Amazon Payments, etc.
- Includes SSL and PCI certificate.
- Recovery system for lost sales and abandoned carts.
- Configuration of the prices of the shipments: free, manual or automatic (UPS, USPS and FedEx, MRW, SEUR, etc).
- Automatic taxes.
- Supports multiple languages
- Of the administration of the online store.
- Configuration of the customer profile and creation of customer groups.
- Possibility of Dropshipping or distribution centers (Amazon, Rakuten Super Logistics, and Shipwire).
- Management of orders and refunds (also from the smartphone).
- The system sends an email or calls your customers.
- Inventory management and management.
- Variations and product organization.
- They can be unlimited and digital. With multiple images and with SEO tags.
- They can be imported and exported.
- Of Marketing and SEO.
- Search engine optimization.
- Discount codes and coupons.
- Gift cards.
- Free advertising credits in Google Adwords.
- Integration with social networks and sale on facebook.
- Product reviews
- Marketing by email.
- Of the Analysis of data.
- Overview of your sales, orders and traffic.
- Reports of products, traffic and referrals. You can also export the report.
- Connected with Google Analytics so you can track sales, visits and referrals.